Makes 20 to 24 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
Time: 12 to 15 min.
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F.
1) To make the White Batter, combine pie crust mix, powdered
sugar, egg, vanilla, and almond extract in a mixing bowl.
Refrigerate for 1 hour.
2) In a bowl, combine fudge brownie mix, baking powder, flour
for chocolate batter.
3) Add egg, margarine or butter and melted chips, mix well.
Chill for 1 hour.
4) Roll white batter on floured surface to a 10x8-inch
6) Roll chocolate batter on floured surface to a 10x8-inch
7) Place chocolate batter over white batter evenly. Roll
Cut into 1/2 inch slices and place on an ungreased baking
Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 12 to15 minutes or
until lightly browned.
Page 1 of 1