Easy Coconut Cookies
Makes 36-48 Cookies
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 10 to 12 min.
Pie Crust Mix
package "JIFFY" White Frosting Mix
- 1-1/2 cups shredded
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350-degrees F. and grease baking sheet.
1) Using large saucepan, combine pineapple, margarine or
butter and cream cheese. Heat until melted.
2) Stir in muffin mix, cream cheese, graham cracker crumbs,
nuts, eggs and nutmeg. Blend well.
3) Drop by tablespoon onto prepared baking sheet.
4) Place baking sheet in oven and bake for 10-12 minutes.
5) Remove from oven and cool.
6) In a mixing bowl, combine frosting mix, butter or
margarine, and milk. Beat until smooth. Frost cooled cookies.
Page 1 of 1