Pumpkin Walnut Cookies
5 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 8 to 10 min.
Cookie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1) In large bowl, combine butter, brown
sugar and sugar . Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often,
2) Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla. Continue
beating until well mixed.
3) Reduce speed to low and add flour, 1 1/2
teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, baking powder, baking soda and
4) Beat, scraping bowl often, until well
mixed. Stir in 1 cup walnuts by hand.
5) Drop rounded teaspoonfuls of dough, 2
inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets.
6) Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until set.
7) In a medium bowl, combine powdered sugar,
butter, cream cheese, vanilla, and pumpkin pie spice or ground
8) Beat at low speed, scraping bowl often,
9) Frost cooled cookies. Garnish with
walnuts, if desired.