Prep Time: 15 min.
Start to Finish: 30 min.
- 1 - roll (16.5 oz) Pillsbury® Create
'n Bake™ refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 - cup chocolate creamy
ready-to-spread frosting (from 1-lb container)
- Black string licorice (cut into
sixty-four 2-inch pieces)
- 16 - miniature candy-coated chocolate
- Black decorating gel
Heat oven to 350°F. Bake cookies as
directed on roll.
- Cool completely, about 20 minutes.
- For each sandwich cookie, spread
frosting on bottom of 1 cookie.
- Arrange 8 licorice pieces on frosting
to look like spider legs.
- Top with second cookie; press together
- Using frosting, attach 2 baking bits
to top of each cookie to look like eyes.
- Place dot of decorating gel in center
of each eye.