Prep Time: 45 min.
Start to Finish: 1 hr. 15 min.
- 1 - roll (16.5 ounces) Pillsbury®
Create 'n Bake™ refrigerated sugar cookies, well chilled
- 1 - package (8 ounces) cream cheese,
- 3 - cups powdered sugar
- 1 - teaspoon grated lemon or orange
- 50 - blueberries (1/2 cup)
- 2 - cups raspberries
- 2 - Tablespoons apple jelly, if
Heat oven to 375°F. Line 15x10x1-inch
pan with foil.
- Cut cookie dough into 1/4-inch slices.
In pan, arrange slices evenly in bottom.
- With floured fingers, press dough
evenly in pan.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until golden
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Carefully remove cookie from foil.
- Place on serving tray.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese,
powdered sugar and lemon peel until smooth.
- Spread over cookie crust.
- Arrange berries on cream cheese
mixture to resemble flag, using 50 blueberries in upper left corner
for stars and raspberries arranged in 7 rows to form stripes.
- In small saucepan, melt jelly over low
heat; brush gently over fruit.
- Refrigerate until serving time.
- Cut into squares.