Makes 4 dozen cookies
Prep Time: 10 Min.
Baking Time: 10 Min.
- 3 - cups quick cooking oats
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/8 - teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/2 - cups firmly packed dark brown
- 3/4 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - egg
- 2 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 - cup raisins
Preheat oven to 350�. Grease baking
sheets and set aside.
- In a medium bowl, mix oats, flour,
cinnamon, baking soda, and nutmeg and set aside.
- In a large bowl, with electric mixer,
beat brown sugar, mayonnaise, egg and vanilla 2 minutes.
- Gradually beat in oat mixture until
blended. Stir in raisins.
- On prepared baking sheets, drop dough by
level tablespoonfuls, 3-inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden.
- On wire rack, cool 2 minutes and remove
from sheets and cool completely.