and Chocolate Chip Double Decker
Makes 3 dozen cookies.
1 - package (18-ounce) refrigerated peanut butter cookies
1 - package (18-ounce) refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
1 - can (16-ounce) chocolate fudge frosting
1/2 - cup creamy peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cut peanut butter cookie dough into 36 equal pieces.
- Roll each
into a ball. On ungreased cookie sheets, place dough balls 2
- With fork dipped in sugar, flatten each ball
slightly in crisscross pattern.
- Bake 8 to 11 minutes or until
light golden brown.
- Immediately remove from cookie sheets. Repeat
with chocolate chip cookie dough.
- In small bowl, combine frosting and peanut butter.
- Stir until
- Spread about 1 tablespoon frosting mixture on bottom
of each peanut butter cookie.
- Top each with chocolate chip cookie,
bottom side down.
- Gently press together.