Easy Homemade Pot of Gold Mini
Makes 24 (3 mini-cupcake) servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
- 1 - package (18 1/4 ounces)
yellow cake mix
- 9 - drops Green Food Colors
& Egg Dye
- 1 - container (16 ounces)
ready-to-spread vanilla frosting
Preheat oven to 350�F. Line
miniature cupcake pans with miniature paper baking cups.
- Prepare cake mix as directed on
- Spoon about 1 tablespoon batter
into each baking cup.
- Bake 15 minutes or until
toothpick inserted into cupcake comes out clean.
- Remove from pans. Cool
completely on wire racks.
- Stir food color into frosting
until well blended.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Garnish with small gold
foil-covered chocolate coins.