Easy Homemade Buttery Cupcakes
Makes 24 (1-cupcake) servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1 - package (18 1/4 ounces) white cake
- 1-1/3 - cups water
- 3 - egg whites
- 2 - Tablespoons oil
- 2 - teaspoons Imitation Butter Flavor
- 1 - teaspoon Pure Vanilla Extract
- Frosting, your choice
Preheat oven to 350�F. Line 24 muffin
cups with paper baking cups; set aside.
- In a large bowl, add cake mix,
water, egg whites, butter flavor, and vanilla extract. Beat in large
bowl with mixer on low speed just to moisten. Beat on medium speed 2
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin
cups, filling each cup two-thirds full.
- Bake 25 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in centers comes out clean.
- Remove from pans. Cool on wire
- Frost these cupcakes as desired.
Page 1 of 1