Prep. Time: 20 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
- 1 - package (18.25 ounces) devil's
food cake mix
- 1 - package (4 ounces) chocolate
instant pudding and pie filling mix
- 1 - container (8 ounces) sour
- 4 - large eggs
- 1/2 - cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 - cup warm water
- 1-2/3 - cups (10-ounces package)
Real Semi-Sweet & White Chocolate Morsels, divided
- 1 - container (16 ounces) prepared
Preheat oven to 350� F.
Paper-line 30 muffin cups.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine
cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, eggs, vegetable oil and
- Beat on low speed just until
blended. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Stir in 1 cup morsels.
- Fill each cup 2/3 full.
- Bake for 25 to 28 minutes or
until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans for 10 minutes;
remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Frost and decorate with