Time: 40 min.
Baking Time: 25 min.
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 3/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 container chocolate frosting
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/3 cup chopped peanuts
Preheat oven to 350�F (325�F
for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24
regular-size muffin cups.
- In large bowl, beat cake mix,
water, oil, eggs and 3/4 cup peanut butter with electric mixer
on low speed 30 seconds.
- Beat on medium speed 2 minutes,
scraping bowl occasionally.
- Divide batter evenly among
muffin cups (about 2/3 full).
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until
toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 30
- In medium bowl, stir together
frosting and 1/4 cup peanut butter.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting
- Sprinkle with peanuts; press
lightly into frosting.