Fudgy Brownie Cupcakes
You find these rich, fudgy brownie
cupcakes are a chocolate lover's delight.
1-1/2 dozen cupcakes
Prep time: 25 min
Baking time: 23 min
- 1 - cup butter
- 4 (1-ounce) - squares semi-sweet baking
- 1 3/4 - cups sugar
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1 - cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 4 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- Heat oven to 350�F. Line your muffin pans with
paper baking cups; set aside.
- Melt butter and chocolate over low heat in
1-quart saucepan, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted
(5 to 6 minutes); let cool 5 minutes.
- Stir together chocolate mixture and sugar,
flour, nuts, eggs, vanilla, and salt in large bowl until well mixed.
- Fill each paper-lined muffin cup with about 1/4
- Bake for 23 to 27 minutes or until top springs
back when touched lightly. Remove cupcakes from pans; cool
Nutrition Facts (1 cupcake):
Calories: 210, Fat: 13g, Cholesterol: 55mg, Sodium: 135mg,
Carbohydrates: 22g, Dietary Fiber: 0g, Protein: 2g
Page 1 of 1