Raindrop Poke Cupcakes
Prep Time: 10 min
Total Time: 3 hr 40 min
- 1 - package (2-layer size) white cake mix
- 1 - cup boiling water
- 1 - package (4-serving size) JELL-O Berry Blue Flavor Gelatin
- 1 - tub (8 ounces) COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, thawed
- 2 - tubes (0.68 ounces each) decorating gel
- 1/2 - cup colored sugar
- 1 - cup mini jelly beans
- Prepare cake batter as directed on package, using the egg white
- Pour evenly into 24 paper-lined or greased medium muffin cups,
then bake as directed on package.
- Cool cupcakes in pan 15 min.
- Pierce cupcakes with large fork at 1/4-inch intervals.
- Stir boiling water into dry gelatin at least 2 min. until
completely dissolved; spoon over cupcakes.
- Refrigerate 3 hours.
- Spread whipped topping over cupcakes. Draw umbrellas on cupcakes
with decorating gel. Sprinkle with colored sugar; top with jelly
- Store leftover cupcakes in refrigerator.
Calories: 190, Total fat: 5 g, Saturated fat: 2.5 g, Cholesterol: 20 mg,
Sodium: 170 mg, Carbohydrate: 36 g, Dietary fiber: 0 g, Sugars: 28 g,
Protein: 2 g, Vitamin: A 0 %DV, Vitamin C: 0 %DV, Calcium: 4 %DV, Iron:
Page 1 of 1