Flower Cupcakes Made Easy
Celebrate a birthday with easy-to-make cupcakes. A simple snip of a
marshmallow makes the decoration.
Prep Time: 25 min
Total Time: 1 hour 30 min
- 1 - box Betty Crocker� SuperMoist� white cake mix Water, vegetable
oil and egg whites called for on cake mix box
- 1 - container (1 pound) Betty Crocker� Rich & Creamy vanilla or
creamy white frosting
- 30 - large marshmallows Betty Crocker� colored sugar
- Birthday candles, if desired
Preheat oven to 350�F (325�F for dark or nonstick pans). Place
paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes, using
water, oil and egg whites.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes; remove from pan to cooling rack.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Frost cupcakes with frosting.
- Using kitchen scissors, cut each marshmallow crosswise into 4
- Sprinkle slices with colored sugar.
- Arrange 5 slices on each cupcakes in flower shape.
- Place candle in center of each flower.
Page 1 of 1