Chocolate Peanut Butter Cupcakes
Prep Time: 20 min
Total Time: 1 hr
- 18 - Sugar Free Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 - cup all-purpose flour
- 1 - teaspoon baking powder
- 1 - teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 - cup sugar
- 1/2 - cup Splenda granular (sugar substitute)
- 1/4 - cup unsweetened applesauce
- 3 - Tablespoons light butter, softened
- 2 - eggs
- 1/2 - cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
- 1 - cup fat free milk
Preheat oven to 350�F. Coat sixteen muffin cups
with nonstick cooking spray.
- In food processor bowl place cookies. Cover and
process until finely ground.
- In medium bowl combine cookie crumbs, flour,
baking powder and baking soda.
- In large mixing bowl beat sugar, sugar
substitute, applesauce and butter on medium speed of electric mixer
- Add eggs, cocoa powder and vanilla. Beat until
- Alternately add flour mixture and milk, beating
on low speed after each addition until just combined.
- Spoon chocolate mixture into muffin cups,
filling each 2/3 full.
- Bake for about 20 minutes or until toothpick
inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool in muffin cups for 5 minutes. Remove to
wire rack. Cool completely.
Page 1 of 1