Super Speedway Cupcakes
Take your new wheels to the race and watch everyone
take them for a spin. They're sure to disappear fast with Moist Yellow
Cake Mix, Classic Chocolate Frosting and Classic Vanilla Frosting.
Prep Time: 1 hr 15 min
Total Time: 2 hrs
- 1 - package Moist Classic Yellow Cake Mix
- 3 - large eggs
- 1/3 - cup vegetable oil
- 1 1/3 - cups water
- 1 - tub Creamy Home-Style Classic Chocolate Frosting
- 1 - tub Creamy Home-Style Classic Vanilla Frosting
- 1 - package silver dragees
- 1 - package chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350� F. Grease muffin pans or line with paper baking
- Combine cake mix, eggs, water and oil in large bowl. Beat at low
speed with electric mixer until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed 2 minutes. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full.
- Bake at 350� F for 18 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted
into center comes out clean.
- Cool in pans 5 minutes. Remove to cooling racks. Cool completely.
- Frost a small circle in the center of the cupcake using the
vanilla frosting. Then frost the remaining outer section of the
cupcake with the chocolate frosting.
- (For an easier way to frost cupcakes, place frosting in a ziploc
bag and cut tip off bag. Squeeze frosting around cupcake in circular
- Place one chocolate chip upside down in the center of the vanilla
frosting and 5 silver dragees around the chocolate chip to complete
the wheel effect. Repeat with remaining cupcakes.
Page 1 of 1