24 - frozen Parkerhouse-style rolls, thawed and still cold
1 - package (3.12-ounce) butterscotch pudding mix
1/2 - cup chopped pecans
1/2 - cup brown sugar
1/2 - cup butter
Coat a bundt or tube pan with cooking spray.
- Cut the rolls in half and roll in dry pudding mix.
- Arrange in pan
alternately with pecans.
- Sprinkle remaining pudding mix over the top.
- In a
small saucepan, add the brown sugar and butter.
- Over medium heat, cook
until butter is melted and a syrup has formed.
- Pour syrup over
- Coat a sheet of plastic wrap with cooking spray and cover rolls
with the coated side towards the rolls.
- Let rise until double in size or
even with top of bundt pan.
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Remove plastic wrap and bake 30 to 35 minutes or until golden brown.
Cover with foil the last 15 minutes of baking.
- Do not under bake.
Immediately after baking, invert onto a serving platter.