Almond Cherry Topped Fudge
Makes about 4 dozen pieces:
- 1 can (8 ounces) almond paste
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk), divided
- Few drops red food color
- 1-3/4 cups Hershey's
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Red candied cherry halves
- Sliced almonds
Line 8-inch square pan with
foil, extending foil over edges of pan.
- Beat almond paste and 1/4 cup
sweetened condensed milk in small bowl until blended.
- Add food color; beat until well
- Refrigerate about 1 hour or
- Spread onto bottom of prepared
- Place chocolate chips and
remaining sweetened condensed milk in medium microwave-safe
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1 to
1-1/2 minutes or just until chocolate is melted and mixture is
smooth when stirred.
- Spread over top of almond paste
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
- Use foil to lift fudge out of
pan; peel off foil.
- Cut fudge into squares; garnish with
candied cherry halves and sliced
- Store in tightly covered
container in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1