- 2 - cups (12-ounces package)
Hershey�s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 1 - cup Hershey�s Milk
- 2 - Tablespoons milk
- 1 - can (14 ounces) sweetened
condensed milk (not evaporated milk)
- 4 - teaspoons powdered instant
coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water OR 1 tablespoon
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - cup chopped nuts
Line 8- or 9-inch square pan with
- In heavy saucepan, combine
semi-sweet chocolate chips, milk chocolate chips, milk,
sweetened condensed milk, coffee mixture and vanilla .
- Cook over low heat, stirring
constantly, until chips are melted.
- Remove from heat; stir in nuts.
- Spread evenly into prepared pan.
- Refrigerate 3 hours or until
- Remove from pan; place on
- Peel off foil; cut into squares.
- Store covered in refrigerator.