Simply Easy Million Dollar Fudge
Makes 5 dozen pieces or 60 (1 piece each) servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Cooling Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or
- 4-1/2 - cups sugar
- 1 - can (13 ounces) evaporated
- 3 - package (12 ounces each)
Baker�s Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chunks
- 1 - jar (7 ounces) Marshmallow
- 3 - cups Chopped Pecans
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
Grease 15x10x1 inch pan and set
- Place butter, sugar and milk in
heavy 4-qt. saucepan.
- Bring to full rolling boil on
medium heat, stirring constantly.
- Boil 5 min., stirring constantly
to prevent scorching.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually add chocolate chunks,
stirring until chocolate is completely melted.
- Add remaining ingredients; mix
- Pour into pan and cool
- Cut into pieces.