Prep Time: 20 min.
Refrigerator Time: 3 hrs.
- 3/4 - pounds (12 ounces) Velveeta
Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product or Velveeta Made With 2%
Milk Reduced Fat Pasteurized Prepared Cheese Product, cut up
- 1 - cup (2 sticks) butter or
- 6 - squares Baker�s Unsweetened
- 2 - Tablespoons light corn syrup
- 2 - package (16 ounces each)
powdered sugar (about 8 cups)
- 1-1/2 - cups chopped pecans
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
Grease 13x9-inch baking pan.
- Place Velveeta, butter,
chocolate and corn syrup in large microwavable bowl.
- Microwave on HIGH 2
- Microwave an additional minute;
stir until well blended.
- Add chocolate mixture, in
batches, to sugar in large bowl, beating with electric mixer on
medium speed until well blended after each addition.
- Stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Pour into 13x9-inch pan.
- Smooth top with spatula; cover.
- Refrigerate several hours or
- Cut into (1-inch) squares.
Alan�s Kitchen Tip
Prepare as directed; cool and cut into squares. Wrap tightly. Freeze up to 2
months. Thaw in refrigerator overnight before serving.