Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirled Fudge
about 1 1/2 pounds
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling time: 3 hrs.
- 2 - cups (12 ounces) peanut butter chips
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine
- Dash salt
- 1/4 - cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt peanut butter chips
with 1 cup Sweetened Condensed Milk, butter and salt.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with
remaining Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Remove from heat; add vanilla. Stir until smooth.
- Spread peanut butter mixture evenly into wax paper lined 8- or
9-inch square pan.
- Spoon chocolate mixture over peanut butter mixture.
- With table knife or metal spatula, swirl through top of fudge.
- Chill 3 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off paper and cut into
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1