2 1/4 pounds
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 3 packages (6-ounce) premium white chocolate chips
- 1 can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chopped green candied cherries
- 1/2 cup chopped red candied cherries
- Over low heat, melt chocolate with Sweetened Condensed Milk,
vanilla and salt.
- Remove from heat and stir in cherries.
- Spread into foil-lined 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board and peel off foil and cut into
- Store covered in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Fudge makes a great homemade holiday gift.
Page 1 of 1