Chocolate Fudge Goblins
about 5 dozen
Prep Time: 10 min.
- 2 - cups (12-ounces) milk chocolate chips
- 1 - cup (6-ounces) semi-sweet chocolate
- 1/4 - cup butter or margarine
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- Dash salt
- 2 - cups coarsely chopped pecans
- 2 - teaspoons vanilla extract
- Pecan halves
- In heavy saucepan, over medium heat, melt
chocolate chips, butter, Sweetened Condensed Milk and salt until
- Remove from heat; stir in chopped nuts and
- Drop by teaspoonfuls onto wax paper lined
- Top with pecan halves. Chill.
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1