Festive Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Glazed Fudge
about 2 pounds
Prep time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 5 min.
- 3 cups (18 ounces) semi-sweet
chocolate chips (or
- 1 can (14-ounce) Sweetened
Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated
- 3/4 cup peanut butter chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons
- 1/2 cup peanut butter chips
- 1/2 cup whipping
Fudge Recipe Directions:
- In heavy saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate chips with
Sweetened Condensed Milk, and salt.
- Remove from heat; stir in peanut
butter chips and vanilla.
- Spread evenly into wax paper lined 8- or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill 2 hours or until firm.
- To make Glaze: Melt peanut butter chips with whipping cream.
stir until thick and smooth. Spread over chilled fudge.
- Turn fudge onto cutting board, peel off paper and cut into
- Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Alan's Kitchen Tips:
Create delicious homemade gifts by serving
up several varieties of this fudge in decorative tins or boxes.
Simply wrap up individual pieces of fudge in colored cellophane,
candy wrappers, gold and silver foil or place in candy cups and
arrange in gift boxes or bags.
Page 1 of 1