Makes about 36 squares
Prep Time: 10 min.
Microwave Time: 2 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
Fudge Recipe Directions:
1) In 1 1/2 quart casserole stir sugar, cocoa, salt, milk and
vanilla together until partially blended (mixture is too stiff to
thoroughly blend in all of dry ingredients).
2) Put butter over top in center of dish. Microwave at High (10)
for 2 minutes.
3) Stir vigorously until smooth. If all butter has not melted in
cooking, it will as mixture is stirred. Blend in nuts.
4) Pour into wax paper lined 8 x 8 x 2-inch dish.
5) Chill for 1 hour in refrigerator or 20 to 30 minutes in
6) Cut into squares.
Page 1 of 1