Carl's Favorite Fudge
Makes about 24 (1-inch) pieces
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 12 to 17
Cooling Time: 1 hr.
Fudge Recipe Directions:
1) In a heavy 4-quart saucepan, combine sugar, butter and
2) Cook over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until mixture
comes to a full boil (7 to 10 minutes).
3) Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until candy thermometer
reaches 228-degrees F. (5 to 7 minutes).
4) Remove from heat. Gradually stir in chocolate chips until
5) Stir in marshmallow creme until well blended. Stir in nuts and
6) Spread into lightly buttered 13x9-inch pan.
7) Cool at room temperature. Cut into 1-inch squares.
Page 1 of 1