Makes 24 pieces:
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
2 ounces (1/2 baking bar) bittersweet chocolate baking bar, cut
into 1/2" pieces
1 can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk
2-1/2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
1 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
Line an 8-inch square baking pan with waxed paper.
- Place chocolate chips, bittersweet chocolate and the sweetened
condensed milk in a double boiler over hot, but not boiling water.
Stir the mixture occasionally until the chocolate has melted.
in the vanilla extract and nuts.
- Spread fudge evenly in prepared
- Refrigerate for 2 hours, or until firm.
- Cut when cool
- Store uncovered in the refrigerator.
Page 1 of 1