Easy Double Decker Fudge
About 2 dozen pieces
- 1 - cup peanut butter chips
1 - can (14 ounce) sweetened condensed milk, divided (not
2 - Tablespoons butter, softened
1 - cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 - teaspoon vanilla extract, divided
Line 8-inch square pan or 9x5x3-inch loaf pan with foil.
- Place peanut butter chips, 2/3 cup sweetened condensed milk and
butter in medium microwave-safe bowl.
- Place chocolate chips and
remaining sweetened condensed milk in second medium microwave-safe
- Microwave bowl with peanut butter chips at HIGH (100%) 1
minute or until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when
stirred; stir in 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Immediately pour and spread
evenly into prepared pan.
- Microwave bowl with chocolate chips at HIGH 1 minute or until
chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred; stir in
remaining 1/2 teaspoon vanilla.
- Immediately pour and spread evenly
over peanut butter layer; cool.
- Cover; refrigerate until firm.
Remove from pan; place on cutting board.
- Peel off foil; cut into
- Store in tightly covered container in
America's Home Cooking Network