These dainty treats showcase a fudgy
filling nestled in a tender cream-cheese crust.
Prep Time: 25 min
Start to Finish: 45 min
- 1/4 - cup butter or margarine,
- 1 - package (3 oz) cream cheese,
- 3/4 - cup all-purpose
- 1/4 - cup powdered sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons unsweetened
- 1/2 - teaspoon vanilla
Pistachio Fudge Filling
- 2/3 - cup granulated sugar
- 2/3 - cup chopped pistachio
- 1/3 - cup unsweetened baking
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or
- 1 - egg
Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In large bowl, beat butter and
cream cheese with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with
- Stir in remaining crust
ingredients until well blended.
- Divide dough into 24 equal
- Press each piece in bottom and
up side of ungreased mini muffin cup.
- In medium bowl, mix all
filling ingredients until well blended.
- Spoon about 2 teaspoons
filling into each cup.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until
almost no indentation remains when filling is touched
- Cool slightly; loosen from
muffin cups with tip of knife.
- Remove from pan to cooling