- 3 - cups half & half
- 4 - ounces Egg Beaters, or egg
- 5 - teaspoons NutraSweet
- 1 - Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/8 - teaspoon black walnut
extract, or 2 - 3 drops almond extract
- dash salt
- 1/2 cup black walnuts, finely
- In a food processor or
blender, add half & half, Egg Beaters, NutraSweet,
vanilla, extract, and salt. Process until smooth.
- Cover and chill in the
refrigerator until ready to freeze.
- Pour into the ice cream maker
and follow the instructions for freezing.
- Freeze according to
- About a minute before ice
cream is frozen, add nuts through the center opening in cover
and continue freezing until ice cream is done.