Preparation Time: 15 min
Baking time: 10 min.
Cooling time: 30 min.
Freezing time: 2 hrs.
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Butter, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Ice Cream Ingredients:
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream,
- Fudge sauce, strawberry sauce,
candy-coated chocolate pieces, gummy worms, coarsely chopped
chocolate sandwich cookies, decorator sprinkles and/or peanuts,
Preheat oven to 375�F.
- In a large mixer bowl, combine
brown sugar, butter, egg and vanilla.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping
bowl often, until creamy.
- Reduce speed to low; add flour,
oats, baking soda and salt.
- Beat until well mixed.
- Spread dough evenly into ungreased
12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until
golden brown. Cool completely.
- Spread ice cream evenly over
- Freeze until firm (1 to 2 hours).
- To serve, cut into wedges; top
with desired toppings.