Makes 6 smoothies.
- cups milk
- cup chocolate-flavor syrup or strawberry preserves
- Tablespoons natural- or chocolate-flavor malted milk powder
- quart vanilla ice cream
- Into a blender, add 3/4 cup of
the milk, 1/4 cup of the chocolate-flavored syrup and 1
tablespoon malted milk powder.
- Cover and blend on high speed 2
- Add 3 scoops vanilla ice
- Cover and blend on low speed
about 5 second longer or until smooth.
- Pour into two glasses.
- Repeat 2 times with remaining
milk, syrup, malted milk powder and ice cream.