Simple Chocolate Cookie Ice Cream
Makes 10 1/2-cup servings
- cups heavy cream, chilled
- cup whole milk, chilled
- cup sugar
- teaspoon vanilla extract
- cup crushed chocolate sandwich cookies
- In a medium-mixing bowl, place
heavy cream, milk, sugar and vanilla extract.
- Mix until well blended.
- Pour into machine’s freezer
Freeze according to manufacturer's
- Freeze until mixture thickens,
about 20 - 25 minutes.
- Add crushed cookies to ice cream
during last 5 - 10 minutes of freezing.
- Transfer to an air tight
container and place in freezer until firm, about 2 hours.