Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 55 min.
- 1 - package (1 pound 3.8
ounces) Betty Crocker� fudge brownie mix
- 1/4 - cup water
- 1/2 - cup vegetable oil
- 2 - eggs
- 1 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 - cup hot fudge topping
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 - gallon vanilla ice cream
Preheat oven to 350�F for 9-inch
pan, 325�F for 8-inch pan. Grease bottom only of square pan,
9x9x2 inches or 8x8x2 inches.
- Stir brownie mix, water, oil,
eggs and 1 teaspoon cinnamon in medium bowl until well
- Spread in pan.
- Bake 9-inch pan 35 to 40
minutes, 8-inch pan 50 to 55 minutes, or until toothpick
inserted 2 inches from side of pan comes out clean or almost
- Cool completely, about 30
- Heat hot fudge topping over
low heat until warm.
- Stir in 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Serve brownies topped with ice
cream and hot fudge topping.