Cappuccino Creme Chocolate Truffle Pie
8 to 10 servings
Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 30 min
- 1/3 - cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 - cup Cocoa
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 1 - can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk (not
- 1 - cup SPECIAL DARK Chocolate Chips or
Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- 2 - eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 - extra serving size packaged graham cracker
crumb crust (9 oz.) or 9-inch baked pastry crust
- CAPPUCCINO CRÈME
- MINI KISSES Brand Milk Chocolates (optional)
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter over low heat. Stir in cocoa and
- Add sweetened condensed milk, chocolate chips and
- Stir until smooth. Remove from heat. Pour into
- Bake 25 to 30 minutes or until center is almost
set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Just before serving, prepare and spread
CAPPUCCINO CREME over top.
- Garnish with chocolate pieces, if desired.
- Cover and refrigerate leftover pie.
- 1 - cup (1/2 pt.) whipping cream
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons powdered espresso
- 2 - teaspoons Cocoa
- 3 - Tablespoons powdered sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine whipping cream,
powdered espresso, Cocoa and powdered sugar. Beat until stiff. Makes
about 2 cups.
Page 1 of 1