Apple Streusel Pie
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 60 min.
Preheat oven to 325-degrees F. and butter a deep 9-inch pie pan.
1) In a large bowl, combine apples with cinnamon
and nutmeg. Spoon into pie pan.
2) In the same bowl, combine sugar, milk, 1/2-cup
baking mix, eggs, and butter.
3) Mix well with electric beater. Pour over apples
4) In a small bowl, combine 1-cup baking mix, brown
sugar, and butter.
5) Using a pastry blender or a knife, cut in butter
until mixture resembles coarse cornmeal.
6) Sprinkle on top of batter in pie pan. Top
7) Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until lightly
browned and apples are tender.
It works well to use a glass pan
because you can see when the pie gets golden brown on the bottom.
Page 1 of 1