Frozen Peanut Butter Pie
Makes 9 to 12 Servings
Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 6 to 8 min.
Freeze Time: 2 hrs. or
Pie Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F.
1) In a bowl, combine mix, peanut
butter and blend well.
2) Press into bottom and up sides of 9" pie pan.
3) Bake for 6 to 8 minutes. Set aside and cool.
4) In a mixing bowl,
beat together cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and
5) Fold in half of whipped topping and spoon
into prepared crust. Top with remaining whipped topping.
6) Freeze for 2 hours or overnight.
7) Let stand for 25-30 minutes before serving.