Irish Cream Pie
Prep Time: 25 min.
Baking Time: 12 to 15 min.
Time: 5 hrs.
- Chocolate Pat-in-Pan Pie Crust
- 1/2 cup milk
- 32 large
- 1/3 cup Irish cream
- 1 1/2 cups
semisweet baking chocolate, if desired
Preheat oven to 400°F.
1) In medium bowl, mix crust ingredients (flour,
butter or margarine, powdered sugar, pecans or walnuts, and cocoa)
until soft dough forms. Press firmly and evenly against bottom and
side of ungreased 9-inch glass pie plate.
2) Place in oven and bake for 12 to 15 minutes or
until light brown.
3) Cool completely on cooling rack, about 30
4) In 3-quart saucepan, heat milk and marshmallows
over low heat, stirring constantly, just until marshmallows are
5) Refrigerate about 20 minutes, stirring
occasionally, until mixture mounds slightly when dropped from a
spoon. (If mixture becomes too thick, place saucepan in bowl of warm
water; stir mixture until proper consistency.) Gradually stir in
6) In chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream with
electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold marshmallow mixture
into whipped cream. Spread in pie crust.
7) Sprinkle with grated chocolate. Cover and
refrigerate until set, at least 4 hours but no longer than 48 hours.
Store in refrigerator.