Prep Time: 15 min
Baking Time: 55 min
package (15-ounce) refrigerated
pie crusts, softened as directed on package
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
Tablespoon lemon juice
cups (6 medium) thinly sliced, peeled apples
1-1/2 cups fresh or thawed frozen cranberries
Prepare pie crust as directed on package for two-crust pie using
9-inch pie pan.
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In large bowl, add the sugar, flour, cinnamon, salt, and nutmeg.
- Then add lemon juice and apples.
- Gently toss to mix.
want to spoon into crust-lined pan.
- Top with second crust and close
edges and flute.
- Cut slits or shapes in several places in top crust.
Bake at for 45 to 55 minutes or until apples are tender and crust
is golden brown.
Page 1 of 1