Graham Cracker – Coconut
Makes 8 servings.
1-2/3 - cup graham cracker crumbs
1/4 - cup sugar
1/3 - cup butter, melted
1 - package cream cheese (8 ounces), softened
1 - cup cream of coconut
1 - package instant cheesecake pudding mix (3.4 ounces)
1 - package coconut flakes (6 ounces)
1 - container frozen whipped topping, thawed (8 ounces)
1 - cup whipping cream
Preheat oven to 350° F.
- In a mixing bowl, add the graham cracker, sugar, and butter. Mix.
Pour graham cracker mixture in a 9-inch pie-plate.
- Press evenly on
the bottom and along the sides.
- Place pie shell in oven and bake for
- Then remove from oven and completely cool on a wire rack.
- In a electric mixer bowl, add the cream cheese and cream of
- Beat on medium speed until smooth.
- Add the pudding mix and
continue to beat until blended.
- Stir in the coconut and fold in the
- Spread coconut mixture into the prepares crust.
Cover, place in refrigerator, and chill for 2 hours.
- Finally, in the electric mixer bowl, beat the whipping cream at
medium speed until soft peaks form.
- Spread evenly across the pie’s
Making Tips >>
Authentic Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...