Chocolate - Peanut
Makes 8 servings.
3 - cups Multi-Bran Chex® cereal
3 - Tablespoons butter
1 - Tablespoon peanut butter
1 - package (4-serving size) chocolate pudding and pie filling mix
2 - cups milk
1/4 - cup peanut butter
Preheat oven to 350°F.
- In a small bowl, crush cereal and set aside. In microwave-able
pie plate, 9 inch, microwave butter and 1-tablespoon peanut butter,
uncovered on High 30 seconds.
- Stir until blended.
- Next, stir in
cereal until evenly coated.
- Press evenly on bottom and up side of
- Bake 10 minutes.
- The place pie crust in freezer while
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the pudding mix, using milk, as
directed on package for pie--except after cooling 5 minutes, add 2
tablespoons of the 1/4 cup peanut butter and stir a few times until
melted and marbled throughout.
- Pour into crust.
- In microwave-able measuring cup, microwave remaining 2
tablespoons peanut butter uncovered on High 30 seconds.
drizzle over pie.
- Refrigerate pie for at least 3 hours but no longer
than 24 hours until filling is set.
Making Tips >>
Pennsylvania Dutch Pie Recipes...