Prep Time: 10 min
Baking Time: 15 min
- 1 pound blue-claw crab meat
- 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon mace
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 1 Tablespoon parsley, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 Tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350° F. and butter 4
"shells" or ramekins.
- In a bowl, add the crab meat and mix in
the dry mustard, mace, cayenne, parsley, and Worcestershire
- Add the butter, lemon juice, and beaten
egg. Stir gently.
- Place into 4-"shells" or
ramekins and sprinkle with bread crumbs.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until golden
Page 1 of 1