Quick & Easy Egg Casserole
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 45 min.
- 6 - slices white bread, coarsely
- 1 - pound bulk sausage, cooked,
- 1 - cup Shredded Sharp Cheddar
- 6 - medium eggs
- 2 - cups milk
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
Preheat oven to 350�F. Lightly
grease 13x9-inch baking pan or oven-proof casserole.
- Place bread into bottom of pan;
sprinkle with sausage and cheese.
- In a medium bowl, add eggs, milk,
salt and pepper. Beat with wire whisk.
- Pour over bread mixture in pan.
- Bake 40 to 45 min. or until
mixture is set in center and lightly browned.