Quick Easy Chicken Turkey Recipes
Light and Easy Turkey
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 25 min.
Quick Easy Directions
1) On a 12 x 16-inch foil rectangle, place
carrots and top with turkey tenderloin.
2) Arrange onions and pepper slices
3) Sprinkle with garlic powder, crushed rosemary, salt and
4) Fold edges of foil up to form a bowl shape.
5) Pour wine over
6) Bring two opposite foil sides together above food; fold edges
over and down to lock fold.
7) Fold short ends up and over.
8) On a small cookie sheet, place foil bundle
and bake at 400-degrees F. for 20 to 25 minutes or until turkey reaches 170-degrees F.
Check for doneness by opening foil bundle carefully to insert meat
thermometer in thickest part of tenderloin.
Page 1 of 1