Quick Easy Chicken Turkey Recipes
Creamy Chicken Bow-Tie and Vegetables
Makes 4 (2 cups each) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 15 min.
- 3 cups Farfalle (bow-tie pasta), uncooked
- 1 pound boneless skinless
breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 2 cloves
- 1 pound frozen mixed vegetables (carrots,
- 3/4 cup fat-free reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/2 cup (1/2 of 8-oz. tub) Chive & Onion 1/3 Less Fat than
- 1/4 cup Grated
Quick Easy Directions:
1) You want to cook pasta as directed on package.
Meanwhile, heat large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat.
Add chicken and garlic; cook for 4 minutes or until chicken is no
longer pink, stirring occasionally.
4) Stir in vegetables and
cook for 3 minutes or until chicken is done and vegetables are
heated through, stirring occasionally.
5) Add broth and
reduced-fat cream cheese. You want to cook for 2 min. or until cream
cheese is melted and sauce is well blended.
6) Drain pasta. Add
to sauce; stir to evenly coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
Page 1 of 1