Quick Easy Side Dish Recipes
Zucchini and Peppers with Mustard Butter
Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking time: 4 to 5
- Sauce Ingredients:
- Vegetables Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 medium (2 cups)
zucchini, sliced 1/4-inch
- 1 medium (1 cup) red, yellow and/or green
bell pepper, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 medium (1 cup) yellow summer
Side Dish Directions:
1) To make the sauce, in a small bowl, combines
the butter, Dijon mustard, garlic, and pepper. You want to set
2) In a 2-quart saucepan, combine the zucchini,
bell pepper, and summer squash.
3) Cover and cook over medium-high heat.
4) You want to stir occasionally, for 4 to 5
minutes or until vegetables are crisply tender.
5) Drain, toss with sauce, and serve.
Page 1 of 1