Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Cooking Time: 20 min.
- 12 - ounces roll sausage
- 6 - Eggs slightly-beaten
- 3 - Tablespoons green olives
- 3 - Tablespoons green chilies,
seeded and chopped
- 6 - teaspoons butter or Margarine
- 1 - teaspoon salt
- In a large frying pan over
medium-low heat, cook the Original Roll Sausage, stirring until
browned (about 10 minutes).
- Using a slotted spoon, transfer
the sausage to a bowl. Discard the drippings in the pan.
- To eggs, add chopped olives,
chiles and salt.
- Melt 1 teaspoon butter or
margarine in a small frying pan or a 6 to 7-inch omelet pan over
- When butter begins to brown, pour
in 1/6 of egg mixture all at once.
- As soon as bottom begins to set,
lift edges to let uncooked portion flow in contact with center of
- When eggs are set add 1/6 of
sausage mixture and turn omelet out of pan onto warm plate.
- Repeat for additional servings.