Baked Pasta American
4 to 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 min
Cooking Time: 40 min
- 1 - box (16 ounces) Mostaccioli (may substitute Rigatoni,
Rotini or Ziti)
- 1 - jar Italian Baking Sauce
- 3 1/3 cups - water
- 2 - cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
Preheat oven to 425°F.
- In a 13x9-inch baking pan, combine uncooked pasta, bakaing
sauce and water. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake 30 minutes. Uncover and stir well.
- Top with cheese. Bake uncovered for an additional 10 minutes
or until cheese melts and pasta is tender.
Page 1 of 1