Makes 8 servings (1-1/4 cups each)
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Baking Time: 40 minutes
- 1 - package (16 oz each) dry ziti pasta
- 1 - pound Italian pork sausage links, casings removed
- 1 - medium onion, cut in half, sliced
- 2 - cans (14.5 oz each) Diced Tomatoes, undrained
- 1/4 - cup Tomato Paste
- 1/2 - cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
Cook pasta according to package directions.
- In a large skillet, cook sausage and onions over medium-high
heat until sausage is evenly browned and onions are tender
while pasta is cooking, stirring frequently. Drain.
- Stir in diced tomatoes with their juice and the tomato
paste; cook until heated through, stirring occasionally.
- Drain pasta. Add to sausage mixture and mix lightly.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Page 1 of 1